Privacy and Data Security

Years ago we had our financial adviser start working for UBS and our accounts went with him to UBS.He soon left them, but we didn't go with him, and our accounts stayed with UBS.

Since then, UBS was payed about $250 a year to watch over a few shares of stock. I tried contacting them and told them to sell all the stocks and close the account, but instead, they sold some stock to pay for their fees and kept the account open, so that meant they charged me another $250 the following year. Like that's what I wanted them to do?!? Also, since I didn't have any cash with them, they apparently have been selling stock just to cover their fees every year (unreal!!!).

I then sent a letter to their complaint department about their inability to close my account like I asked, but that certainly didn't do any good, and they sent me a note back saying that they didn't see any problems. Are you kidding?!? Did they even listen to the recording of the phone conversation?!?

I feel they ignored my complaint.In the end, I'm the *** for allowing this to go on as long as it did!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ubs. The most disappointing about ubs account at Ubs was lot Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ubs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Ubs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ubs?

Comments